Friday 2 June 2017

the dissection

The Dissection!!!             Ripping the tough muscle from the huge clump of fat, I hear a startled gasp from not so blood and guts from Libby. I put point the scalpel down hard on the cattle’s heart.A wow came Jessada and Lexi as we found the tissue that held everything together. Everyone wanted to cut a string of tissue (well except Libby).

I cut one of the main tissues so did Lexi and Jessada and then we pulled that the not so main tissue strings.After playing with the strings, I cut on the left side of the heart.Then a screeching noise comes from the middle of the heart, horrified I stop cutting there before I was a bone …
A bone the of the scalpel itself! I showed everyone in the group and Libby cringed. Then we all tried to get the bone out but couldn’t. So we dissected another part of the heart, and we found more tissue strings and cut them up.

Then I picked up the dissected heart and held in the air.Then I put my hand in the atrium and squeezed the bottom ventricle. Then Lexi cut a bit off the left ventricle and we all had a turn to squeeze the tough muscle in our hands.After we dissected, a cattle's heart we hobbled over to the ultrasound where Aidan's dad tried it then Aidan himself then Flynn and it was lunch time and we packed up the room put everything in the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment