Friday 17 November 2017

Book Week

                              Stu Duval

On Tuesday on the 7th of October Stu Duval set up a workshop in the hall at school.Stu Duval set up two workshops one on writing and one on cartoon drawing.I attended the writing and cartoon drawing.At the writing workshop, Stu Duval talked to us about ideas.
"Ideas are like sparrows, they are so common you don't see                                them until you open your eyes."
Stu also talked about character names, character are probably the hardest thing in writing ever for me.So Stu Duval told us to write the first thing at comes to your mind after I said something random.So of the creative names like flower Hanning or Serval purple.


In the cartoon drawing workshop, we drew ugly, evil scientists, cats, sharks, fat dinosaurs using numbers and letters.At the end of the drawing workshop, Stu Duval signed drawing or sketch books, but I got two signatures on my dinosaur drawing and my writing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment