Thursday 13 April 2017

Plush animals

Plush animals.

Image result for shank steak cartoonThe hot summer’s sun sears my bed like a shank of beef. Even though the curtains are closed, the sun was in full swing.At night when the moon is clear, the light burns your body like a white laser. At night is really cold like you are in a snow capsular. When you stand in the sun, the light penetrates you into the air.Lovingly, I hug my extraordinary purple unicorn. The plush fiberglass silk mane softens the hard, lumpy mattress. Cuddling my zoo of plush animals is an

amazing feeling. Weaving and tugging, gently with the silk I plait the unicorns and horses mane and tail.Pulling at the giant ropes of leather, the horses disobey the tugging and refuse to walk. Gazing and gaping at the long necks, the giraffes tower over me calmly.      

No comments:

Post a Comment