Friday 15 September 2017

Choices for Life Production, 2017

After the last performance, joy filled my stomach. The production was finished. Sadness piled on my happy and amusing moments in the production, as I take my costume off, this is the last time I will wear this costume the way it is with feathers tickling my nose and vibrant blues bouncing off the spotlight at night. But on the bright side, I don't have to enter a really stuffed bathroom with girls trying to take their costumes off. The heat in the bathroom... there is no room to put my costume, so girls trample my precious wings that looked amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Dareeya, you brought enthusiasm and solid work habits to developing your bird character. You managed yourself with integrity during preparation sessions and rehearsals. Your performance captured the essence of a "Happy" native bird. Thank you for your wonderful efforts.

    ReplyDelete