Monday 25 September 2017

Weekly Reflection with Mrs Florence 3.9


Calendar art! This week with Mrs Florence, we started calendar art.The artist we were looking into was, Wassily Kandinsky.Kandinsky invented the art called abstract art.Abstract art is art with shapes, lines and paint spatter on a canvas or piece of paper.Our theme for the abstract art is a budding tree.The background colours on my calendar art are the cold colour dye.After the dye has finished drying, I started drawing the tree that is blooming overnight.After drawing my final tree design, I start copying the tree design onto my final copy. When I finished copying my swirls onto my dyed paper, I started in my circles that are my flowers or buds.The flowers are made out of circles of vibrant colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment